Apple just released the iOS 16 beta so that Apple users can help Apple improve the new iOS version and experience iOS 16 before the final version is out. The grand launch of Apple’s iOS 16 introduces new personalization Lock Screen features including widgets, new iMessage features such as Mark as Unread and edit or delete sent messages, new Focus filters, plus unique ways to use Share Play, and more.
The IOS 16 also includes an iCloud Shared Photos Library with a Fitness app that doesn’t demand an Apple Watch to use.
Until it officially launches, here are some recommendations for the best apps for iPhone, some productivity software, and a bunch of security software to protect your iPhone from hacking, threats, malware attacks, etc. Or if you love to take photos to make stunning videos, here is our list of the best photo editing software that will help you grow your creativity.
So, in this article, you’re going to learn about everything to use the iOS 16 beta on your iPhone. From creating the iOS 16 beta profile to successfully running it, you’ll get the exact information according to your need.
- Advertisement -
Recommended devices for iOS 16 beta
First, we need to know what kind of device is supported by iOS 16. And it Looks like iOS 16 no longer supports devices older than iPhone 8; it might be the hardware limit.
So, the iPhone 6s and iPhone 7 are getting abandoned. Sad, but let’s move on. So, if your iPhone model matches the below list, you can go further and enjoy the latest iOS 16 features.
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 mini
- iPhone 14 Pro
- Phone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd generation and later)
Things to do before the iOS 16 beta download
Before you download the iOS 16 beta on your iPhone, I recommend you back up your iPhone first, connect the iPhone to iTunes, and restore your iPhone’s data. Because the beta version always has a lot of bugs that we can’t predict, so back up the data first and you can do it without worry.
How to get iOS 16 beta on your iPhone
Assuming that you have followed the above-mentioned recommendations and suggestions and you’re ready to download and install the iOS 16 beta.
So free yourself for almost an hour because this process might take a little more time. And most importantly, follow the steps carefully to successfully get the latest iOS 16 beta version on your iPhone.
- Advertisement -
Once the backup is finished, now it’s time to create or log in to your iOS 16 beta profile. So to create an iOS 16 beta profile –
- Open Safari on your iPhone. Type the address: betaprofiles.com.
- This is the ultimate platform to experience all the IOS beta versions including IOS 16 beta, IOS 15 beta, and more.
- Here you can find the latest iOS or iPad IOS beta profile.
- After landing on their homepage of betaprofiles.com, Tap the install profile option, and tap install anyways.
- Allow the download, then close the window when the download is finished.
Install the iOS 16 beta
- After the download, go to settings, and you might see a profile download option, tap it.
- Tap install here and proceed with the installation. Here you will need to restart the device to apply the changes. Tap Restart.
- Once the restart is completed, go to settings again, tap general and software update.
- Now here you’ll notice that the iOS 16 beta is available to download and install.
- So, tap there to explore the new IOS 16 beta and utilize the latest and most productive features of the IOS 16.
This might take a while; all you need to do is be patient. Once the download is finished, tap install now, and your iPhone will start to install the IOS 16 beta.
After a long time when the installation is finished, it means you have already installed the iOS 16 beta, you can see the lock screen is different.
- Advertisement -
When iPhone iOS 16 will launch?
How many GB is iOS 16?
Is iOS 16 for all iPhones?
What iPhones will not support iOS 16?
That’s how to download and install IOS 16 bests on your iPhone. Hope now you are able to run iOS 16 beta properly on your iPhone. If you’re facing any issues downloading and installing it, feel free to ask by commenting below.
And for your appreciation, please share this article with others. Or you can click another article from several categories such as Computing, Gaming, Software, Security, How-to, and more to explore Modern Technology with Anto’s Web.